Can if life effect cosmic development and is a supertask possable?‏
john
2013-06-16 14:58:17 UTC
Can life or any physical action effect the future outcome of the universe's structural physical development and final course.

Could life drastically change the course of the universe and stop the heat death.

I do think life (intelligence) can change many things but can life steer the universe into a different end? Is a supertask impossible?

I have just barely grasped "background independence" and it has made me more likely to accept things happening beyond human conception and reality being much larger since everything is a process. Which is saying to me everything is software and there is no hardware.

Lastly is there any physical transformation or physical processes that cannot be visually represented? I have been thinking about this for a long time.