Constructor Theory & Scientists
hibbsa
2012-12-16 18:49:06 UTC
Hi DD hope you're good,

In your recent talks on CT you mentioned the frustration/difficulties in
getting other scientists to take serious interest in stuff. I would
guess that one of your approaches to this problem might be to target
specific work in progress were you can see some possible mutual benefit.
So with that in mind I've sort of been keeping one eye open to that
possibility when reading science reports/articles and so on.

The work being done by these guys looks like a possibility to that end.
Hope it's helpful.

http://www.livescience.com/25453-life-origin-reframed.html
<http://www.livescience.com/25453-life-origin-reframed.html>