The Beginning of Infinity on the radio in Dubai
David Deutsch
2013-01-04 11:13:56 UTC
My book *The Beginning of Infinity* will be discussed on the book programme *Talking of Books* on Dubai Eye Radio tomorrow (Saturday January 5) at 10am GMT.

http://on.fb.me/137NizO

Here's the link for listening live -- I don't know whether they put their broadcasts on the web:

http://tunein.com/radio/Dubai-Eye-1038-s112042/

-- David Deutsch
David Deutsch
2013-01-08 10:49:32 UTC
Post by David Deutsch
My book *The Beginning of Infinity* will be discussed on the book programme *Talking of Books* on Dubai Eye Radio tomorrow (Saturday January 5) at 10am GMT.
http://on.fb.me/137NizO
They've now put up a recording of the programme on YouTube:

-- David Deutsch