New David Deutsch Edge piece
hibbsa
2012-10-26 18:17:25 UTC
gets the frontpage http://edge.org/

http://www.edge.org/conversation/constructor-theory
sumit
2012-10-28 00:16:23 UTC
Post by hibbsa
gets the frontpage http://edge.org/
http://www.edge.org/conversation/constructor-theory
Is there a preprint available for public viewing of the philosophical paper on constructor theory that David Deutsch mentions in this discussion. If so, can anyone be kind of enough to provide a link or reference? Thanks!
David Deutsch
2012-10-28 11:15:04 UTC
Post by sumit
Post by hibbsa
gets the frontpage http://edge.org/
http://www.edge.org/conversation/constructor-theory
Is there a preprint available for public viewing of the philosophical paper on constructor theory that David Deutsch mentions in this discussion. If so, can anyone be kind of enough to provide a link or reference? Thanks!
I have just submitted a preprint of it to arxiv.org and it will become visible to the public at the end of tomorrow (Monday 29th October).

-- David Deutsch
sumit
2012-10-31 03:50:51 UTC
Post by David Deutsch
Post by sumit
Post by hibbsa
gets the frontpage http://edge.org/
http://www.edge.org/conversation/constructor-theory
Is there a preprint available for public viewing of the philosophical paper on constructor theory that David Deutsch mentions in this discussion. If so, can anyone be kind of enough to provide a link or reference? Thanks!
I have just submitted a preprint of it to arxiv.org and it will become visible to the public at the end of tomorrow (Monday 29th October).
Thank you for the notification! I am very curious and excited to finally be able to read more about constructor theory. Would you be able to provide any estimates for when we can expect the other papers with Chiara Marletto:
"An algebraic approach to constructor theory",
"Constructor-theoretic foundations of quantum and classical information"?
David Deutsch
2012-10-31 08:27:13 UTC
Post by sumit
Post by David Deutsch
Post by sumit
Post by hibbsa
gets the frontpage http://edge.org/
http://www.edge.org/conversation/constructor-theory
Is there a preprint available for public viewing of the philosophical paper on constructor theory that David Deutsch mentions in this discussion. If so, can anyone be kind of enough to provide a link or reference? Thanks!
I have just submitted a preprint of it to arxiv.org and it will become visible to the public at the end of tomorrow (Monday 29th October).
"An algebraic approach to constructor theory",
"Constructor-theoretic foundations of quantum and classical information"?
A few months.

-- David Deutsch